Parish Priest: Fr. Christy McCormack, P.P.
Tel: (090) 968 8623
There are now two churches in the parish of Killure and Fohenagh, on in Fohenagh (shown left) and one in Killure. Prior to Killure church being built in 1835 there was a church in Kilgerrill which was banished and plundered during penal times. After Catholic Emancipation it was decided to replace Kilgerrill with a church in Killure.