Parish Priest: Fr. Martin McNamara
Tel: (091) 848021
Curate: Fr. Richard McMahon
Tel: (091) 848208
Kiltullagh and Killimordaly were two separate parishes until 1818. The parish church is dedicated to Saints Peter and Paul.
This is a rural parish with three Churches. The foundation stone of Kiltullagh Church was laid on June 29, 1840 and the most recent renovation work was completed in 1995. The oldest part of Killimordaly Church dates back to 1723. It was extended twice and renovated in 1989. Clooncagh Church was built in 1912 and renovated in 1988.